- Impressive Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property in 'move in' condition.
- Small garden frontage and private rear yard with storage outbuildings.
- Extremely convenient location - handy for motorway network & Manchester Centre
- Gas Central Heating * Fully Double Glazed * Alarmed * Leasehold * Tax Band 'A'
- Lounge with laminated flooring through to the separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen at the rear with built in oven, hob and extractor hood.
- Two good size Bedrooms - the master with three windows so possible conversion to 2 beds
- Newly Fitted Bathroom in 2018 with a white suite and Shower
- This is an ideal conveniently located starter home in move in condition
- All viewings are by appointment * Make your appointment to view Now!!
Kristian Allan are pleased to have taken instruction in the sale of this well presented and tastefully appointed Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property, which is ideally situated parallel to Broadway in Chadderton, it is well placed for many local amenities, Oldham Town Centre with its much larger selection of shops and attractions is very easily accessible, and the M60 motorway network and Manchester City Centre are both within easy travelling distance.
The property has a small garden frontage with footpath to its right hand side providing access to the entrance door, at the rear of the property is a private yard with two brick outbuildings which are currently used as storage. The property is heated by gas central heating and is fully double glazed, all the fitted carpets, curtains and light fittings are to be included. We are informed the property is Leasehold and council tax band 'A' with the council tax being paid to Oldham Council.
The accommodation is spread across two floors and comprises;
Entrance Vestibule with access through to the Lounge area which has laminated flooring and runs through to the separate Dining Room at the rear, beyond the Dining Room is the Kitchen which is well fitted to two elevations providing ample base and wall storage units with complimenting rolled edge worktops and an inset sink unit, the integrated oven, hob and hood are to be included. From the Dining Room is the staircase which provides access to the accommodation on the first floor. There are two good size bedrooms, the main bedroom at the front of the property has the benefit of three front facing windows and some people in the same style of property have converted this room to two bedrooms, thereby making it a three bedroom property. The Bathroom is at the rear of this floor and was re-fitted in 2018, it now boasts a new three piece suite in white with modern tiling and a shower over the bath.
This really is a lovely starter home in a superb location, we strongly recommend an early internal appointment to fully appreciate.
Make your appointment to view now!!