- Three Bedroom Detached Property on the popular Copper Wells Estate
- Gardens to the front and rear * Driveway to the right hand side for two cars
- Gas Central Heating * Full Double Glazing * Leasehold * Tax Band 'D'
- Entrance Hall with guest W.C. * Spacious Lounge
- Large Spacious Kitchen / Reception Area with built in appliances to be included
- Master Bedroom with fitted triple robes and an en-suite Shower Room
- Spacious Family Bathroom with a white suite and shower over the bath
- Landing with access to the boarded loft space with lighting and pull down ladder
- Stepped Rear Garden on three levels, with patio, grassed area and lower raised beds
- All viewings are by appointment * Make your appointment to view now !!
Kristian Allan are pleased to offer onto the market this delightfully well presented Three Bedroom Detached Property which is situated on the increasingly popular Copper Wells Development, close to the heart of Heywood, so it is convenient for many amenities and well placed for the larger centres of Bury and Rochdale and also the M60/M66 Motorway network.
The property is heated by gas central heating, it is fully double glazed and all the fitted carpets and blinds are to be included. We are informed this is a leasehold property and council tax band 'D' with the council tax being paid to Rochdale Metropolitan Borough Council. There are gardens to the front and rear of the property, the rear being the larger and tiered down away from the property with a paved area directly behind the Dining Kitchen Area, this steps down to a lawned area then lower down is a further paved area with raised flower borders. To the right hand side of the property is a driveway which will comfortably accommodate two cars.
The property is in lovely 'move in' condition and the accommodation spreads across two floors and comprises; Reception Hallway with its laminated flooring, staircase off to the left hand side, Guest WC with its two piece white suite in white and to the right hand side is the spacious Lounge area. To the rear of the ground floor is a large spacious room containing the kitchen with its integrated appliances and entertaining area, there is a feature pitched ceiling with three velux roof lights and inset down-lights to the ceiling. On the first floor you arrive at the landing with its short spindled balustrade and storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler, there is access to the loft space via its pull down ladder which is boarded and has lighting. There are three bedrooms and the master bedroom has fitted triple wardrobes and the benefit of an En Suite Shower Room with a three piece suite in white. The family bathroom also has a three piece suite in white with a shower over the bath.
This is a lovely family home on a very popular development and we strongly recommend making an early appointment to view.