- One Bedroom second floor apartment on extremely popular Heywood Complex
- Set in large mature grounds with ample parking facilities and seating areas
- Fully Double Glazed and Gas Central Heating (New Boiler 2016)
- Leasehold Property * Service charge of £86 per calender month
- Entrance Hall * Bathroom with a white suite and shower over the bath
- Fitted Kitchen with laminated flooring and integrated appliances included
- Spacious Lounge Area with wall of windows to the main wall
- One large double bedroom with built in wardrobes to the recess.
- All fitted Carpets, Curtains and Light Fittings to be included
- All viewings are by appointment * Make your appointment to view Now !!
We are extremely pleased to have received instruction to market this very desirable One Bedroom apartment which occupies an enviable second floor position on this much sought after development on Manchester Road in the Hopwood area of Heywood. The apartment complex is well regarded and has ample private parking facilities with plenty of mature communal gardens and outside areas. The complex is extremely well placed for many amenities, Heywood Centre is a short distance away, the larger centres of Rochdale and Bury are both easily accessible and the M60/M66 motorway network is virtually on the doorstep.
The apartment is heated by gas central heating and we are informed a new boiler was installed in 2016, it is fully double glazed and all the fitted carpets, curtains and light fittings are to be included. We are also informed the property is leasehold and the monthly service charge is £86.00. The apartment is council tax band 'A' and is payable to Rochdale Metropolitan Borough Council.
Access to this second floor flat is through the communal reception area and staircase, once you reach the apartment on the second floor this apartment is to the right hand side of the two facing. Entering the apartment, your first room on the right is the Bedroom with its built in double wardrobes and directly ahead is the Bathroom with its three piece suite in white and shower over the bath, to the rear right hand side of the Hallway is access to the Lounge which is quite generous in size and has a wall of windows to the main elevation, making it light, bright and airy. The kitchen is off the Lounge and has a laminated floor, it is well fitted with ample base and wall storage units and the integrated appliances are to be included.
This is a lovely apartment, well worthy of an early inspection.